Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


Well, as you can see, Whitley got married. I didn't get her quilt finished; the day I had put aside to finish things up I got sick, and then the next day we had to head up to Chicago, so it still sits at my sewing machine. Hopefully things get finished up this week. The wedding and both receptions were really nice, there was a lot of good food and it was good to see people that I don't see that often.

Next on my list is 2 quilts for Ben and Jocelyn's little boys, which will be here in a matter of weeks, so I better get cracking! I already know what I want to do, now I just need to buy the fabric and do it. Buying fabric will be the fun part!

Vivian and Sophie have been keeping me super busy. It seems that in the past 2 weeks Sophie has really grown up. She says "eyes" and talks and just seems more like a toddler and less like my little baby every day. Sometimes it makes me sad, but I love watching the girls grow up!

1 comment:

Lee V said...

Thanks great poost