Thursday, August 28, 2008

Randomness

So, I was inspired by reading some great blogs and decided to share a few things about myself that some or most of you may not know, or quite frankly, even care about, but here they are:

1. I LOATHE un-threading my sewing machine to wind my bobbin. I NEED a bobbin winder that runs independently of my machine.

2. Just about the only thing that REALLY irritates me is when people are late.

3. I love, love, love shrimp cocktail. We've been to the Bellagio Buffet in Vegas and I eat my money's worth just in shrimp. Here, let me show you the math:
1 shrimp cocktail (6 shrimps)= $8 (that's a cheap one too)
Bellagio Buffet = $26
Last time I went I ate roughly 30 shrimp = 5 shrimp cocktails = $40
$26-$40 = $14 savings
SAVING MONEY BY SPENDING MONEY. THE BEST FORM OF MATH.

4. I wear black almost every day. I feel uncomfortable wearing very much color.

5. I didn't start wearing flip-flops until I was 25. They were a necessity of pregnancy and now I really like them.

6. I secretly (and now publicly I suppose) want a Blythe doll to dress up. They are seriously the coolest dolls ever and when Vivian and Sophie stop ruining things, I'll get one for them. Blyth would kick the American Girl doll's trash.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those dolls are freakish. I wouldn't want to wake up in the morning with one staring me in the face.

Colleen said...

Aah! My mom and my youngest sister have Blythe dolls-- they crack me up! My mom even made hers a couple of outfits! Ha, every time I am visiting they creep me out!
Colleen (Crist) Widener

Mandy said...

I would have to agree, they are kind of creepy. Other than that, how did you survive until twenty five before wearing flip flops?????????? I think I wear them everyday from April until November. I love them.