I finally finished Whitley's quilt for her wedding gift. It only took me a month longer than I had planned, so that's good I guess. I've had the top pieced together since early July, but I just hate quilting and binding, plus this one was so big it was very cumbersome to work with on my little machine. I'm glad it is done and I'm really pleased with the results; I ended up with only 2 puckers on the back, which is like a miracle for me. The other bonus for finishing it is that I get to start a new project. Ben and Jocelyn's boys will be here in a matter of weeks, so I better get cracking on this little pile of fabric!
Enjoy this little bit of cuteness! Sophie is making her "kissy" face.