Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Week . . .Suprisingly Good

So, this week Brent has been on late shift, which means he doesn't get home until 8. It sucks and I hate it every 6 weeks or so that it rolls around. It is generally a horrible week where it seems like the girls are much harder than usual to control . . . especially Vivian. This week has been really good though; its a blessing too! Vivian has not had ANY meltdowns at home, she's been generally well behaved and I have not lost my patience with her at all. I definitely needed to have a good week, as I'm 9 months pregnant and taking forever to recover from being sick, and I would count this one as great! The girls have been so sweet and funny! Sophie started making a new face when she wants something, here it is:

Vivian has been really funny, as always. This morning she informed me that Christmas isn't over, its back because its snowing. Then, she has named a toy "Kella", which has started a trend. There are now dolls named, Hella and Tella, and I was informed yesterday that "Mella" was asleep. The girls are lots of fun and I'm glad that I get to be home with them!

4 comments:

The Braun Family said...

Hang in there! I'm glad your week is going well. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? By the way, how did you add the slideshow gadget? I tried it once and couldn't get it to work.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

man i hate the last few weeks. i was enduce with easton and it was so nice. i couldn't handle going over a second time! gavin is such a handful as well and i have totally been strugglin with him lately. this 3 year old age is rough! good luck my dear. keep us posted on when baby number 3 arrives!

TotallyContent said...

Hey there girl. I was peaking at your slide show and love your digital scrapbook pages. What program do you use? Congrats on the baby!! Love ya.

Macy said...

Jenny-

thanks! We like the baby too, and are pretty sure we're going to keep him ;) I use Photoshop but I get most of my stuff from digiscrapdepot.com/freebies or ikeagoddess.blogspot.com Good stuff!