Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where did the time go???

I love this picture of the girls!

Well, Christmas and the new year have come and gone and I'm wondering where all the time went. A week before Christmas we had an ice storm and were without power for 2 days. Luckily we didn't have much stuff in the freezer to throw out and we had a warm place to stay.

Christmas was great and the girls had so much fun. They got a play vanity which is a big hit. They love to watch themselves in the mirror. Just today Vivian was giving herself kisses on it and then Sophie came over to copy her. Too cute! Here are a few pictures from the big day!


Well, my New Year's resolutions are to have this baby before Feb., finish the quilt I started cutting out yesterday BEFORE I have the baby (we'll see how that one goes), and be better about reading my scriptures every day.

No comments: