Friday, December 4, 2009

I Hope I win!!!!!!

Today's Mama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? towels, microplane, full length mirror, jewelry, nail polish
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? a quilt
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? clothes, or a painting
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? When I was 9 I got a pink belt that had a silver buckle. It had a kind of "western" look to it. I loved it! I also got some boots with white fringe that year that were awesome!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? Jessie doll, Tinkerbell, Barbies- can you tell we have girls????
6. What is your favorite holiday food? Do I have to pick just one? No! Chow-Mein Chunkies, Carmels, Shrimp Cocktail, Aunt Betty's Cheeseball
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? PJ Pants for some of my neices and nephews, and some hair bows
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Elf
9. Favorite holiday song? White Christmas
10. Favorite holiday pastime? Eating!!!!!

No comments: