I bought this dress at Target on the clearance rack for $6.24. A total steal, and it looks good on, its comfy, AND it is a dress I can still breastfeed in. Seriously, its been almost a year since I've worn a dress because of that very problem. Anyway, I really do like it, but it just didn't feel quite like "me". So, a couple of hours, some broken jewelry, scrap fabric and a few glue sticks later, the much improved version. I've seen a ga-jillion and one tutorials for fabric roses and I don't think I did mine exactly like any of them, I just took a strip of fabric, glued one end down to a piece of felt, and then started twisting and glueing. Voila! Like I said, it was good before, but now its better . . .like when you put on mascara!