Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So, I talked a little bit in my last post about Swap-Bot, but I'm going to talk about it a little bit more . . .that's just the way I roll. I love it so much. I've been participating in some CD swaps lately and I have two coming up that I am really excited about, I Miss the 90's and My Favorite Songs. It's so great because I get to make 3 cd's and send them to total strangers, and I'll get cd's from total strangers and get introduced to some new music and maybe even reminded of a great little tune I've completely forgotten. I'm still fine tuning my song selections for My Favorite songs, but here's a sneak peak of how things are turning out:

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis (seriously, check this out, its SO good)
Everything- Michael Buble
Go Your Own Way (Live)- Fleetwood Mac
Say Goodbye- Dave Matthews Band
Nights on Broadway- The BeeGee's
Run- Collective Soul
Somebody (Live)- Depeche Mode
Oh L'Amour- Erasure
Somebody to Love- George Michael
Ice Cream- Sarah McLachlan
In My Dreams- REO Speedwagon
Loving, Touching, Squeezing- Journey
Under Pressure- Queen
And So It Goes- Billy Joel
This Ain't A Love Song- Bon Jovi
Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton

I'm not 100% sure this is how things are going to pan out, and I'm nowhere near getting my 90's list together, so I'm open for suggestions!

No comments: