That's right, no new me. Which means I will probably continue to post on a regular 2 month basis. Regardless, here we go. I think I'll work backwards. 1.Tomorrow I am going to take down the Christmas tree- really.
2. I just finished reading Wuthering Heights. Um, I thought it was supposed to be a romance- and what is UP with people writing books featuring totally unsympathetic main characters. Weird.
3. I made ridiculously yummy roasted pepper soup. I mish-mashed about 3 recipes, and I think I'll give it another try tomorrow and hopefully document it for all of blog-land.
4. The kids are OBSESSED with Star Wars. Even Nathan. He runs around the room trying to sing the theme music. It is ridiculously cute.
5. Speaking of cute- check out my kids!
7. Sophie's bumps and bruises have all healed up nicely. Her smile is almost completely evened out and I can see her scar is beginning to fade.