Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Long Survey . . .

1. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? No closet doors . . .are you reading this Brent?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No, they're crap
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked for sure.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes, but I don't have any.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees.
8. Do you have freckles? No, but I have a sweet pencil that could give me some. It's cute.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yeah
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Lateness
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? No; I can't sqaut
13. What about pooped in the woods? Absolutely not
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Heck yes I do
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Eew
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 1
17. What size is your bed? Queen
18. What is your Song of the week? "Bleeding Love"; we've listened to it so much Viv knows it now. She thinks its called "Buddah"
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Not just okay, but great. Are you reading this Brent?
20. Do you still watch cartoons? No
21. Whats your least favorite movie? Coyote Ugly. It was awful
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In my safety deposit box!
23. What do you prefer to drink with dinner? Water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ
25. What is your favorite food? Shrimp Cocktail
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Sense and Sensebility, The Age of Innocence, You've Got Mail, Center Stage
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Brent
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? someone on Swap-bot
31. Can you change the oil on a car? I suppose I could
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Just 1, many moons ago
33. Ran out of gas? Just once, pulling into the gas station
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Cheese Toastie
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs
36. What is your usual bedtime? midnight
37. Are you lazy? Maybe . . .
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Madonna
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Not a clue
40. How many languages can you speak? 1
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? no
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Boy toys??
43. Are you stubborn? Ask Brent
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman
45. Ever watch soap operas? Guiding Light on occasion
46. Afraid of heights? Yes
47. Sing in the car? Always
48. Dance in the shower? That sounds dangerous
49. Dance in the car? Frequently
50. Ever used a gun? Yes, just once. My dad let me shoot a 22 when I was probably 10 and something hit me in the eye, and for about a second I thought I had shot myself in the eye.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? my wedding
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, and awesome
53. Is Christmas stressful? I wish it weren't
54. Ever eat a pierogi? No
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Peach
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? a teacher, boring.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Frequently
59. Take a vitamin daily? Just when I'm preggers
60. Wear slippers? No
61. Wear a bath robe? Yes
62. What do you wear to bed? a nightgown
63. First concert? Beach Boys and Chicago
64. Wal-Mart, Meijer, Target or Kmart? Target
65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69. Ever take dance lessons? Ballet when I was 6
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? No
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? No
74. Own any record albums? No
75. Own a record player? No
76. Regularly burn incense? No
77. Ever been in love? Yes!!!
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Keith Urban, Michael Buble, Josh Groban
79. What was the last concert you saw? Dave Matthews Band
80.Hot tea or cold tea? No tea
81.Tea or coffee? Neither
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? I Love myself a good snickerdoodle
83.Can you swim well? Not really
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? No
85. Are you patient? No
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Band
87.Ever won a contest? No
88. Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet.
89. Which are better black or green olives? Olive are gross
90.Can you knit or crochet? Crochet, although not well
91. Best room for a fireplace? Family room
92. Do you want to get married? Not again
93. If married, how long have you been married? 7 years in May
94. Who was your HS crush? Hmmmm . . . I would have to say Mike Wunder; although I'm pretty sure he had no idea who I was.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Not usually ;)
96. Do you have kids? Yes, 2 girls
97. Do you want kids? More please!
98. Whats your favorite color? Black
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Not too much
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX? Um, no. I think I was busy filing my nails.

No comments: